They dont eat??

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bio25

Reaction score
I have some Creobroter gemmatus (6) who loves to eat flies but they are no longer eating them ( 3 of them), they are on the top for like 2/3 days and i dont know if they are getting ready for their final molt... i noticed one of them with something like small "wings" (just from today and he didnt molted) so should i remove the flies if they dont eat it?

Thank you for the help, i think they are subadults so final molt it could take a little bit more i think. I will send some pics as soon as they molt.

One of them molted a few hours ago and one more is ready to go :)

1 females and 2 males in 24h :)

I will feed them well and lets see if i can breed them in some days.

Its really impresive how their new bodies changed and the really big differences between males and females

I'm glad they molted ?. As you how often you should feed them, I usually feed my females until their abdomen is fairly full. The males tend to do well with small meals every 3 days or so. It might be a little late for you to mate them, since females will take a little while to mature, and males are short lived. Hopefully it works out for you ?.

There is still 3 subadult ones so i hope i can do it... 

How will i know the female is ready to mate?

Latest posts