This camouflage is almost unfair lol

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDazz

Reaction score
She loves it... Although she can just sit and wait for her food she goes after it... The grass is so dense that she can walk on it... I love it!!!

14463716_1752524438336815_1902261231_n.jpg

Some mantids see it almost as a sport when it comes to hunting!  I love watching them and different species have different strategies which makes it more interesting. Cool setup and she practically disappears in the enclosure!  Cool!

If you go hunting for wild mantids you learn to spot them really quick. But it took my girlfriend,  who hasn't gone mantid hunting a minute to find her lol.

What's her name again, dazz?

She loves it... Although she can just sit and wait for her food she goes after it... The grass is so dense that she can walk on it... I love it!!!
I was wondering if she could walk across the grass. :) It really did fill in thick.

Ha, it was a bit obvious where she was, as she is in the very center of the photo (let along her shape). ;)

@LazarusMantid her name is Triple OG, original post with the name here.

It's very exciting!  It's like finding little treasures. The first time I found a bunch, the kid in me was like. "Why are these here? No one wants them? Well more for me!"

Latest posts