This Halloween

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krissim Klaw

Reaction score
Don't forget to light a pumpkin in honor of our clawed friends or they will come and oothecae up your house.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Mantis-Pumpkin_zpstiqijc6b.png

Glad to see someone made a pumpkin carved mantis :D Very nice, has a tribal look and works great - heck would make a great tattoo even. ;)

Wow, amazing artwork! I did not create a mantis-themed pumpkin carving so I guess that's why my mantis decided to oothecae up my house. (An escaped Golden hierodula laid an ooth on my curtain. :p )

Wooooow.... Krissim that's so sick! Cosby's right it would look sweet as a tattoo, or shirt! ( I'll take mine in a hoodie version. ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see someone made a pumpkin carved mantis :D Very nice, has a tribal look and works great - heck would make a great tattoo even. ;)
Hahaha, every year I tell myself I'm going to do a mantis pumpkin but somehow at the last minute I end up going with something else. I'm glad I finally got around to it this year. Thank you very much for the compliment.

Wow, amazing artwork! I did not create a mantis-themed pumpkin carving so I guess that's why my mantis decided to oothecae up my house. (An escaped Golden hierodula laid an ooth on my curtain. :p )
Lol my one girl laid an ootheca on Halloween, though thankfully she kept it to her own cage. I guess your girl wanted to help decorate with a spooky Halloween sculpture of her own.

Wooooow.... Krissim that's so sick! Cosby's right it would look sweet as a tattoo, or shirt! ( I'll take mine in a hoodie version. ;) )
Hahaha thank you for the compliment. One of these days I'm going to print some stuff on some clothes. The world needs more mantis related apparel. =p

Latest posts