Thoughts on potential enclosure

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captnsarah

Reaction score
Hi all, I bought one of those acrylic canisters from Woolies today, they were on special and they're so pretty and see through - unlike the cricket keeper/KK I have currently.

I was wondering what you guys thought about it, I've DIY'd it a bit - It's got a few holes for air and the lid has heaps of holes and I put some net fabric on the inside of the top of the lid as something to hang onto, in case it is okay to use.

So thoughts? I also have the size compared to what Magnus is currently in. Would this be too big for him atm? He seems fine catching crickets at the moment (Horray he ate again today!)

IMG_8354.jpg

IMG_8355.jpg

IMG_8357.jpg

IMG_8358.jpg

IMG_8359.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it looks good. It might be a little on the large side right now (I haven't noticed Magnus yet to compare size) but since you are watching him so closely you'll know if he's struggling to find food so I think it's great.

Let him try it out, if issues come up you can always fall back on the tote until he's bigger

Latest posts