Time for an introduction

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AltarMantis

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am 19 years old, an aspiring artist and planning on starting college next term to become a counselor/study psychology. I joined this forum the day my fiance spotted a single baby mantis above one of our altars where I had been keeping an ooth I found on a post that needed to be moved at my work place. We love the outdoors, very into music and the arts, and are deeply interested in the inner workings of life and the study of different cosmologies. Hopefully this wasnt too flowery Iwasnt sure what wasexpected. Really appreciate the help so far,currently supporting around 60 surprise children with all the help!

14812412902991867869068.jpg

Well hello and welcome to the forum officially 
wave1.gif

Regarding what to type for the introduction post, the only sticky post (first message) in the Introduce Yourself section covers what is expected. ;)

With 60 little nymphs sounds like decent ooth hatch, and will get you started in the hobby with your feet running for sure. :D

Latest posts