Tips?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: No of course not, we all look the same when we started dealing with mantis, you sir are not alone in the clubhouse! :D Rick's method works very well also, it is just each persons choice. I like to touch my mantis so I do not mind letting them out when I can. Yesterday a spiny flower somehow came out of the container (house will be used from now on, container sounds so methodical) and was on the back of my neck with out me knowing it was there, I felt something and almost smached it. Lucky I pulled my shirt around after not seeing it in its house and found it, I will never know how it got there, 1 minute it was inside and the next on my neck :? :shock: . ps also if you have a drill and a hole saw most plastic containers can be drilled that way, it's what I use when I am to lazy for the razor. Also the salad dressing tops are cut off with a serrated knife.!
That happens to me often, if one escapes, then I automatically check the back of my neck.

Sorry for being ignorant Lee i was busy for the past few days. All the methods proposed here are great pointers. Expect to see few escapees (ff) when it comes to feeding, for me it happens everyday :x

greetings Yen, no appologies needed...they are all doing fine and I'm sure my questions are all a bit over-reactive but I obviously don’t want to have any casualties. I also appreciate the extra Unicorn…thank you. I can only imagine what feeding time must be like for folks like yourself who are more experienced and have much larger collections. Wow!

Lee

Asa, don't frown! This is supposed to be fun and enjoyable...maybe you should send me a few of your "overstock" to aleviate your feeding hassles, LOL 8)

Lee

Asa, don't frown! This is supposed to be fun and enjoyable...maybe you should send me a few of your "overstock" to aleviate your feeding hassles, LOL 8) Lee
I'm just disappointed that others seem to get it done so much quicker.

Latest posts