To the mantis community

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessie

Reaction score
Thank you,

from the bottom of my heart thank you. The last few months up until recently have been hard for me. Dealing with hate of others on Facebook, judgmental people. People who don't know me but presume to know who I am and what I am about. I can be a very difficult person to deal with, sadly due to my disabilities. I ask a lot of questions, I repeat myself, I can be moody. I am genuinely a good person. I just have had a hard life, I got PTSD when I was young due to some kids wanting to beat me up in school. I have panic attacks as early as 6th grade, to the point where I couldn't even use the bathroom without waiting for everyone to leave. I know I am not super experienced, and no half the time I don't know what I am doing. But I follow my own heart, I do my best. I will make mistakes, I will fall. And my mantis's will catch me.

Because I can honestly say they are the best thing to ever happen to me. I dealt with depression for years, thinking I can't amount to anything. That I never will be worth anything or deserve to be happy. I have done stuff i am not proud of, I have done stuff I am proud of. I am me. I am not perfect but I try.

To those who stayed by my side and just those in this forum in general, thank you. You can't even begin to understand how much that means to me. And thank you @CosbyArt for being such a great Admin, and you to @Rick. And everyone else I haven't gotten to talk to. This community, this group. Mantids in general saved my life.

Mantis's helped me get my life back, you guys helped me get my life back.

Thanks,

Jessie

We wish you the best Jessie, if you are being bullied, have u told your parents/, the principal? I pray every night for bullies to be saved or stopped, I will include you

specifically in my prayers too.

Seems like you have a lot of trouble

I was in the same shoes as you before, but I truely missed those who bully me before

because of them now I am the achilles that I am ( what does not kill you makes you strong )

but personaly I enjoy being bullied for me it is fun ( but not for everybody )

My history teacher always said he can’t spell nut without me in it

What’s more is that he is teaching us the Spartan ways

Teaching Spartan ways to a Nut ha ha !! That’s great move !!!

I find some bully but not all makes good soldiers ( soldiers of fortune ) that is why I enjoy them/consider a calling cards of who they are

makes recruiting more easy

Latest posts