tomthumb123456

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D_Hemptress

Reaction score
i dont know if he has some feedback already or not, i couldnt find anything. but if so please put this where it belongs.

made a trade with tom, an adult male for two b.mendica nymphs. they came well packaged and are doing great. thank you!

Long time ago I decided to do a breeding loan with Tom. My only male P. paradoxa has died and I needed a new one. Tom had one and I decided to send my only ghost female to him. Tom bred the pair, incubated the ooths and hatched the nymphs with great care and precision. Once the nymphs turned L2 he send me some of the nymphs. They arrived well packaged and started to eat once they arrived. I'm really happy that I met Tom, he is a really great friend/breeder and I hope we can made another deal in the future.

I ordered two oothecae from Tom the package came in fine the packaging great. One ootheca hatched a single nymph the other two nymphs hatching but seeming to have died during. Though these things just happen Tom replied offering to compensate for the ootheca which I am very grateful for. I will definitely do business with Tom again.

Just received an ooth from Tom. It was well packaged and shipped out quickly. Good communication with him left no questions . Great person to buy from! Thanks!

Today I received an Ootheca from Tom that I purchased the other day. He was able to answer all my questions. It was very well packaged and he sent it out fast. I would definitely buy from him again. Thanks Tom!

Latest posts