Tony C (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D_Hemptress

Reaction score
im almot positive that there is already a thread made but i could not find it....

So, i received my end of a trade last week. All the little nymphs arrived safely, well packaged, and are doing very well.

The communication was good and i will not hesitate to recommend him or deal with him in the future.

Positive

I just purchased Sphodoromantis sp. Blue Flash from Tony C.very fast shipping, outstanding package job,great communication.

RECOMMENDED

Thank you

Aleks

Ordered two sibyllas from Tony and received three, including one that safely molted in transit. Great packaging, great communication, I am very pleased.

Just received my nymphs in the mail. Stupid USPS misrouted that package, and it came two days late. Still, all nymphs were alive upon arrival. Great packaging, and great service. He even threw in a few extras!

Ordered some oothecae and one hatched during shipment and the nymphs were lost, but Tony replaced it free of charge as soon as he had a replacement.

Reasonable pricing, fast shipping, and great customer service.

just had another great transaction with tony ordered E pennata female,C pictioennis female,4 C pictipennis nymphs,4 ghost nymphs ,and Pictipennis ooth

all arrived today alive and well

tony was very easy to work with we look forward to see what he has in the future

thanks again Tony

mike

Latest posts