Too Hot for Creos?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't know where else to put this, but here's a picture of one of my sub Creo's, taken by an actual photographer friend of mine. I love that you can see the patterns of the wings, even though it's not adult yet....

mantis53.jpg
that's a pseudocreobotra ;)

Well, sure - go ahead and use your stoopid FACTS on me!! Of COURSE, I know what it (ahem) is. I mean, it's got... um... "creo" right there in the, uh... middle of the name. I-I was just saving k-keystrokes. A-and, how do YOU know it's not an ALBINO Creo, huh? Maybe, just kinda,,, "hornier"?

So... you know... um, Lady Gaga and stuff...

Hurmph.

(Where's that durn blushing emoticon when you need it)

:shifty:

Didn't know where else to put this, but here's a picture of one of my sub Creo's, taken by an actual photographer friend of mine. I love that you can see the patterns of the wings, even though it's not adult yet....

mantis53.jpg
Gee send me some of your creos... I have never seen anything like em... LOL they are psuedocreos!

I made a brief edit to the beginning of this thread, to try and bring the new Creo owners in for a look-around. I've seen several Creo care sheets floating around, but I really enjoyed some of the discussions and disagreements in this thread. Thanks again for all the contributions.

PS: If anyone has any video or photos to add, please post them, or their links.
Any way someone could point me in the right direction for one of those care sheets? My research (including this thread) has given me considerable confidence that my little creo nymph will be just fine..but I wanna make sure he/she grows up to be a happy healthy adult :)

Also, care sheet or no..what is a good enclosure size guideline for a single creo nymph?

Waiting impatiently for my creo ooth to hatch... LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!! Sporeworld thanks.

Latest posts