• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Too Many Nymphs!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manmantis

Reaction score
Have lots of extra L1 Giant Chinese and some L1 European. Will ship to US only. I know these are not in huge demand so make me an offer

Have lots of extra L1 Giant Chinese and some L1 European. Will ship to US only. I know these are not in huge demand so make me an offer
I am a high school biology teacher. I pay for all of the critteres in my classroom and their food myself. would you consider selling some Carolinas for $1 each? I will have to have overnight shipping for $25 as it is still very cold here in South Dakota and we are predicted to have a blizzard tomorrow and at the end of the week! Do you have like 20 for sale? and so you take payapl and can you put in a heat pack- which I will gladly pay for??

Thanks you, Ramona Lundberg

I am somewhat of a noob at this however my first and only european just passed away a couple of months ago and I've been dying to get some chinese to replace the whole in my heart left by Bug lol. I don't know what chinese L1s go for or if they are very complicated to raise but could you let me know how many you have left and what you feel is fair?

-MFS

I am somewhat of a noob at this however my first and only european just passed away a couple of months ago and I've been dying to get some chinese to replace the whole in my heart left by Bug lol. I don't know what chinese L1s go for or if they are very complicated to raise but could you let me know how many you have left and what you feel is fair?-MFS
Chinese are very easy, they are considered beginner species, I dont think they would go for that much.

Latest posts