Toxodera beieri acrylic painting

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brancsikia339

Reaction score
Hey guys

Since I was out from school today, I decided to do a painting. This is toxodera beieri with two orchids in a black background. I'm planning on selling either the original or prints eventually :)

P1Pe9Db.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow what?? this painting is so rad! Look at her sassy eyes <3 great work and lovely brush strokes!! The detail and contrast on her 'snout'/mouth parts are my favorite part of this piece :D

And hey, why not sell both prints AND the original? This is a great piece :]

wow what?? this painting is so rad! Look at her sassy eyes <3 great work and lovely brush strokes!! The detail and contrast on her 'snout'/mouth parts are my favorite part of this piece :D

And hey, why not sell both prints AND the original? This is a great piece :]
Thank you so much! I think that's what I'm going to do, selling both the prints and the original. The detailing of the face took a good hour (mixing the colors for it took longer!) but it was all worth it

while we're on the topic, I haven't been on here in a long time, and I'm searching for an image... can't seem to find it. it was a nice labeled illustration of facial anatomy. anyone know what i'm referring to that could help me find it? I like knowing the names of things :)

Latest posts