Trip didn't work out....

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's okay Yen, next time you molt your injuries should be fixed. And once you reach adult you will have wings, so you can get to Malaysia easier.

Yay! Glad you're going back to mantises! I hope you're going to breed orchids again.
Sorry I have no plan to breed orchid right now as i have given all my orchid mantis to both the Houston museum and Audubon insectarium (New Orleans). I hope to see new generation from them. Will get my hands into orchid again if I have more free time.

Oh darn Yen. That sounds Terrible.Well I hope you get completely better soon, Being sick for that long is not fun... Well being sick at all isn't fun. Hope you get to go to Asia eventually. ;)
Thanks. I hope to travel back eventually as i have many personal things to settle there in Malaysia.

That's okay Yen, next time you molt your injuries should be fixed. And once you reach adult you will have wings, so you can get to Malaysia easier.
Thanks! Lets hope i won't "mismolt" when i got my wings :)

Latest posts