Trying to study

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mvalenz

Reaction score
I picked up my pencil and found this guy sitting on the tip. Thought I got them all!

IMG_20121211_005523.jpg

IMG_20121211_0057361.jpg

I must of missed one :stuart:

Pesky bugs. The other day I was trying to play a video game on the computer and this massive lady mantis hiney kept appearing on my screen. I kept removing said mantis but her and her big bum kept coming back and costing me lives as she blocked my view. When I finally got her off my screen she insisted on perching on my mouse and then on the keys I needed to be able to push on my keyboard. Little buggars are worse than toddlers.

I'm trying to study as well... and even though all the bugs and birds are in their enclosures/cages, I still have two kitties who seem to think me studying=time to play, and time to chew on anything that looks like an important paper!

I'm trying to study as well... and even though all the bugs and birds are in their enclosures/cages, I still have two kitties who seem to think me studying=time to play, and time to chew on anything that looks like an important paper!
Haha yes! Mine like to come lay right on top of my book or papers

Haha yes! Mine like to come lay right on top of my book or papers
Haha I know the feeling! Luckily out of the four cats in the house only the two of them do that, along with chewing on my papers if I forget to put it up when leaving for a while...! One of the other cats though get's.. jealous of my homework and will lay on top of me relentlessly until I stop ignoring him!

Haha I know the feeling! Luckily out of the four cats in the house only the two of them do that, along with chewing on my papers if I forget to put it up when leaving for a while...! One of the other cats though get's.. jealous of my homework and will lay on top of me relentlessly until I stop ignoring him!
my fat cat does the same thing, with whatever im doing he feels he needs to be sitting on my chest

Latest posts