Turtle poll

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course it can. I have been keeping turtles for years and while some do have trouble most can roll over.

yea, they can, I just turned my turned my turtle over. It got up

then you are lucky or your turtle haves not a flat backshield. some turtles sure cant turn over when they lay on there back. they most of the time give it all up after a fieuw minutes and die in a hour or less of all the stress. at least thats what i learned :wink:

then you are lucky or your turtle haves not a flat backshield. some turtles sure cant turn over when they lay on there back. they most of the time give it all up after a fieuw minutes and die in a hour or less of all the stress. at least thats what i learned :wink:
My turtle has a domed shell and he can turn over no problem.

I would believe they would be able to turn over, it all depends on the circumstance that they're in. If its on flat ground or a slope it should have no problem, but if it can't get its legs o feet to touch the ground then there might be a problem.

I would believe they would be able to turn over, it all depends on the circumstance that they're in. If its on flat ground or a slope it should have no problem, but if it can't get its legs o feet to touch the ground then there might be a problem.
They use their necks to turn over, not their legs.