uh oh! I've done it again - setup 3.0

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon Johnson

Reaction score
Well i bought another 18 mantids and they'll be arriving tomorrow, once again though, I've screwed up the number of tanks i have free and am in a little bit of a conundrum!

Ahh well! Anyway i bought another 4 tanks and my setup is looking a little crazy now.

setup%203.JPG

setup%203%20(1).JPG

setup%203%20(2).JPG

Sheldon you're a freakin nut! lol you got so many mantis but I have the same problems...just ordered a bulk of mantis from Stephan including Idolomantis! Would like to see a pic of the "ghana boxer mantis" lol

Does the "ghana boxer mantis" happens to be Oxylipus sp? Just out of curiosity really, had some of these 5 years ago.

boxer%20hand%203.JPG

boxer%20hand%204.JPG

boxer%20hand%205.JPG

boxer%20hand%206.JPG

oxypiluscopy.jpg

This picture wastaken by Tom Magg (not me)

It might be, but those pictures are pretty small! Got anything bigger? and maybe at some different angles.

I've sexed them all now; 5 females 1 male. Providing he lives long enough and survives all of those women, he's going to be one happy dude! However if he dies, im going to be very sad :(

@_@ Man Sheldon! You're insane! I'm only keeping about 20 mantids and I more than have my hands full. I don't know how you manage to keep up with all that.

Latest posts