Uh..

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddhistsoldier88

Reaction score
ok i caught this semi big spider. She has a HUGE web (before i caught her). Her abdomen is enormus compared to her head which is basically invisible. She is kinda brown with an interesting pattern on the top of her ab. they are very common here. they have long thin legs virtually no head and a huge body. Can anyone ID this and tell me how to care for it. I threw it in an elongated kritter keeper threw in some sticks and a couple wet paper towels. she started spinning a web and im waiting for night fall (for prey) Thanks for the help in advance!!!

Spiders are the most simplest thing I kept o_O. If it spun a web already then thats it. It likes it surroundings and if its a "she" with a huge abdomen it could be pregnant :) All the wild spiders I caught laid eggs except for the males of course.

Now all you have to do is feed your spider once a week. They can go for a really long time without food.

Latest posts