update on bug pics (purple chinese)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hortus

Reaction score
my 1/2 g betta bowl.

it contains 1 chinese mantis and some real plants and some sticks heres some pictures

55135891.jpg

and a closeup (i dunno if you can tell from the pic but in real life hes a pretty purple color)

55135892.jpg

and my 1/4 gallon betta bowl

contains my B.mendica anfrican deser mantis and some sand and sticks.

55135890.jpg

55135889.jpg

and the bigggg shot

55135888.jpg

lol those are the 3 dollar and 5 dollar betta bowls i found at walmart that i posted on the forums in the enclosure forum like 5 months ago ond only got 1 response. lol but yeah the big one (the 5 dollar one) comes with a divider (i guess to keep 2 bettas in) but they are bowfront so it helps keep down glare.

in the big pic of b. medica is it pooping? there's something coming out of its butt.

yeah, all 3 are acctually the same picture the first pic is like at 15% acctual size second is like ar 40$ acctual size and last ones like at 65% to 70% acctuall size.

the picture really crappy cause i was shooting at iso 800 that will = a crapload of camera noise. i shoot my quality photos at iso 200 but i need to get a 6500k spectrum bulb.

6500k is daylight spectrum almost complete range its best for pictures and growing plants

The chinese looks normal colorwise. Will be cutting it pretty close in regards to vertical space when that chinese goes for it's last molt.

Latest posts