Update

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilinYuma

Reaction score
420770_10150575332398695_503258694_8874078_1813138634_n.jpg

Old timers who remember Superfreak will be happy to know that she did so well in her honours year that she is being considered by her director for a PhD scholarship on orthopteran genetics. She will know in a few months. meanwhile, she sent me a pic of her latest pet.

Wow!

I thought it was a cake but I took closer look...

That's brilliant! I'd want to make these. It would make an ideal gift for my mother. I'm artist as well.

Neat!

so amazing I suck so bad at making cool stuff like this haha. Good job and congrats on PhD, I'm sure you will get it.

Holy ######! That's incredible!

I've never seen the artictic side of you, Phil! How long did it take you to create that?

On another note, Welcome Back! Also, congrats to Superfreak!

Nice to see you posting again Phil. I missed your presence over the last few months.

Beautiful creation you have there. Keep up the good work!

It is good to see this fine evidence that you are alive and well and as feisty as ever. Good luck dude! A nice creation it is that you have posted, and congrats to Superfreak!

My boy Phil's back and he's better than everrrrr. MANTIIIIIDS MANTIDS. My boy Phil's back!!!

Hope you liked my jingle :walkman:

Latest posts