Utter Tears

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddhistsoldier88

Reaction score
I lost my mom on August 12, 2008 at 12:30 am. 3 days before her birthday. She had melanoma which traveled to her brain and grew and took over. Now I dont have a mom to yell at me when i do wrong. I wont have my momma at my wedding day or any my graduation days. I wish for five minutes i could hear her yell at me. And i wouldnt say anything but " I love you momma!! " Just tell your mom, no matter whats going on beteween you, that you love her. I wish i could. I LOVE YOU JULIE MARIE BIEBER!!!!!!!

Sorry about your lose. Makes me kinda think. My mom n dads anniversary was the 29th. No card no call havent talked to her in almost 2 years. Someday I wont be able to "wonder" how she is doing :(

Sorry about your lose. Makes me kinda think. My mom n dads anniversary was the 29th. No card no call havent talked to her in almost 2 years. Someday I wont be able to "wonder" how she is doing :(
give her a call and wish her a happy belated anniversary and (if you do) tell you love her...i talk to my moms urn everyday... makes me feel better that i have her with me...literally

I will yell at you boy if it helps, and you know that! I wish we all could appreaciate the time we have but we don't. I lost my mother about 21 years ago, it feels like yesterday. She was a wonderful mother. Not many like her. She never had a bad thing to say about anyone and was a quite calm presence in my life, there are 5 of us kids and about once a month we email each other with our memories. Funny, we all remember her the same way. Daddy died about 7 years after her. I miss him just as much. But I was a daddy's girl so it's to be expected. My mother in law just had a stroke, now in nursing home, and my hubby isn't doing good either. God Bless us all :cry: now I am sad too, THANKS, there hows that? I yelled at you. :)

I will yell at you boy if it helps, and you know that! I wish we all could appreaciate the time we have but we don't. I lost my mother about 21 years ago, it feels like yesterday. She was a wonderful mother. Not many like her. She never had a bad thing to say about anyone and was a quite calm presence in my life, there are 5 of us kids and about once a month we email each other with our memories. Funny, we all remember her the same way. Daddy died about 7 years after her. I miss him just as much. But I was a daddy's girl so it's to be expected. My mother in law just had a stroke, now in nursing home, and my hubby isn't doing good either. God Bless us all :cry: now I am sad too, THANKS, there hows that? I yelled at you. :)
Thank you but its not the same as my momma... :cry:

Sorry for your loss. I lost my mother at the young age of 3.

I'm so very sorry. I will offer up a rosary for the peaceful repose of her soul. I pray you find peace, you and your family.

This is very sad! Sorry for the loss... My heart goes out to you.:cry: It will be a year ago, when my grandfather died in Africa, Of a broken heart. He is very close to my heart still. RIP to all that have been dear to us. ... How sad.

Latest posts