• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

various moth ova/locusts uk.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nympho

Reaction score
hi, i have eyed hawkmoth (willow, sallow, apple), lime hawkmoth (lime tree, elm), american moon moth (birch), chinese oak silk moth ova/larvae (oak, apple etc etc) now, and hopefully tree of heaven silkmoth (privet) and privet hawk moth (privet, ash, lilac) in a month if they hatch/mate.

let me know if you want some. facinating and beatiful to breed or even for feeders (though not exactly productive). £5 for 15 eggs, or even swop for mantis nymphs -£2 p&p.

also locust hoppers. i had to stop them laying eggs and destroy 1000's of hoppers as i was totally overwhelmed. if theres a demand i can easily let them breed some more. say £5 for 40 babies -£4 p&p.

i can provide d hydei (big ff) cultures. healthy new wild stock. £5.

while im here, i can make proper frame, glass/perspex front and mesh sided cages. there is a thread with a pic in the cages section. i'd have to think about the price and discuss your needs. uk cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts