Veggie

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterfly

Reaction score
The USPS SUCKS at shipping overnight, these guys were sent Tuesday from Oregon and didnt arrive until 2 days later!

It was next to impossible to get the tracking number from him until today but he had quite a few to send out apparently and had to find my tracking number.

I have apologized to him and I said I would in here too for posting the bad review. It was the post offices fault and not his!!

I am sorry for being a pain Veggie, Thank you for my bugs!

And the ooths you threw in too!!

He is a great bug grower too these little guys look great and are really active! I can tell they ate one another one along the trip tho, I see an arm on the cup, haha.

You can buy from people on here with good feedback like me :wink: :lol: and people like yen, rick,ian,fransico,and rob (there are others but i'm just naming most of the people i know realy well).

Oh he does have good feedback hmm :? if you realy want some chinese talk to me i got tons of ooth!

Butterfly, you screwed me around and you know it..

reminds me of my elderly grandmother. with all respect.

Okay, I see you added some. Thank you.

Regards, Veggie

I just got my free Chinese mantid nymphs. I asked for 3-4 and got 6! All arrived exactly on time and in perfect condition! They got a drink and then pounced on the springtails! I will be contacting Veggie when I need more mantids! Thanks again!!

Thanks "Hypoponera". I tried for 10 or so...are you sure you didn't miss any of those guys?

I Care, Veggie

Veggie,

I only found 6 nymphs. There may have been some eaten along the way, but I didn't see any "spare" legs in the container. The container was dumped into a large tank and individual nymphs were then removed. Quite possible some may have escaped during the process. They are tiny and fast!

Veggie sold me some fresh gongylus blood and went the extra mile for me by rearing them to adult in his care rather than risking it happening in transit.

Sadly, the males didnt make the moult, but veggie was quick and friendly and provided me with a full refund.

Although no bugs ever changed hands, veggie was responsive, pleasant and responsable, so i would recommend business with him and would happily buy from him again myself.

Latest posts