Victory!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BringontheBugs

Reaction score
Read the whole story at my blog!
biggrin.png
  Here's a link, hope you guys enjoy!

http://allaboutarthropods.blogspot.com/2016/04/victory.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Your post looks like a spambot posted it! Just one tease sentence without details and a  link. 

I clicked the link and it goes to a blog about bugs so it's legit

C'mon, you gotta give us a little teaser about what your link's about! ;)

Your post looks like a spambot posted it! Just one tease sentence without details and a  link. 

I clicked the link and it goes to a blog about bugs so it's legit
Haha! :D Maybe I should have included a hint! For anyone who hasn't read it yet, it involves me finding one of my lost insects, a pretty cool one!

Also you should add a SPIDER WARNING sign! LOL

First I was going to say may I suggest a picture be added to your thread or blog.. but them I googled it... and now understand why your mom worries about it getting out! I would not be allowing you to collect them in my house..hehe (I really am trying to give the spiders a chance...but it takes time)

wolf spider cool I saw one a couple nights ago that had a 2" dls. I shine a flashlight out in my yard at night and see hundred's  of wolf spiders but that  2" one is the largest I have found. I had a 4" centipede escape several times which is why I don't keep them any more. I can' keep a insect that is smarter than me. LOL

Glad you found it

Latest posts