• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Violin (Gongylus gongylodes) for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guapoalto049

Reaction score
Here is what I have available:

24 L1 violin nymphs @ $8 each

3 fertile violin oothecae @ $30 each

The oothecae are fertile because the one that hatched was from the same female. You can buy all or any of the items here. Shipping will not be for a week or two, I've got finals and I need to get some heat packs (don't want the little buggers to freeze!). PM me if interested.

P7190634.jpg

Cute little guys!

lovely lil nymps never kept these before but theyd be something id be interested in , good luck with the sale :)

The oothecae are fertile because the one that hatched was from the same female. You can buy all or any of the items here. Shipping will not be for a week or two, I've got finals and I need to get some heat packs (don't want the little buggers to freeze!). PM me if interested.

I would be interested in an Ooth. Please let me know what to do to reserve one of the tbree. In the time until I arrive, I will study up on the Violin and make sure that I am prepared. It has been while since I took the challenge of hatching an ooth. I have Pay Pal, when you are ready.

Rich Sekerman

Termite 48 in Carson, CA :p

Hi there,

We were wondering if you have any oothecae left?

Update:

Three ootheca shipped, now have 3 remaining. Still have 18 nymphs now @ $5 each.

Will have Rhombodera stalii nymphs soon, incubating oothecae.

Hello how many nymphs do you have? left,I have pay pal :) and how to get intouch with you

Thank you

Update:

All nymphs currently spoken for, got a fresh ooth today so I have three violin oothecae left. This female is a machine!

One egg is due to hatch soon so I may have more nymphs coming up.

Update: All violins nymphs and ooths are gone/reserved. Anything opens up or if another ooth comes along I'll let everyone know!

Gotta love those Gongy, there very cool and not as hard as some people think to keep. :)

Good luck with your sales, and for sure get some heat packs. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love those Gongy, there very cool and not as hard as some people think to keep. :)

Good luck with your sales, and for sure get some heat packs. ;)
Yes, Gongys are not difficult at all. The only time they need specific care is during mating when the temps should be raised. They are especially easy to raise in the summer when wild caught flies and moths can be used as feeders.

Thank you for the kind words, just to let everyone know I ship with heat packs and very thick insulation!

Latest posts