Violin Nymphs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ricardo

Reaction score
So I know I don't have a fancy camera like you guys but I did my best with my nikon coolpix S610.

I thought I'd you show one of my violin nymphs! My violins are from guapoalto049 and once again, thanks for the ooth man!

Before I was having troubles feeding them but for some reason they both have been eating crickets just fine so I don't plan on ordering fruit flies anytime soon. My crickets are eating healthy foods, and so I know my little guys are fat and healthy :)

They are 3 weeks old. ( Sorry for quality but I can't afford a super good camera :/ )

mantids010-1.jpg

mantids011.jpg

hey Ricardo,

I think your photos are great regardless of the camera. the nymphs look super cool as well.

Harry

You don't need an expensive camera to show us how cool your gongies are!

They were next on my list of wants but I couldn't find an ooth or L1 in the UK. I'd love a gang of gongies like you.

You don't need an expensive camera to show us how cool your gongies are!

They were next on my list of wants but I couldn't find an ooth or L1 in the UK. I'd love a gang of gongies like you.
I know I can't get over how lucky I am!! But I wouldn't say " gang "

There's only two living ones because the ooth was infected. I was surprised to of found any alive! In fact when I checked I was debating whether or not to throw the ooth out until I saw them climbing around!