• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Violin Ooths

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uh oh,

I paid for an ooth over a week ago, have not heard back from you yet...is the deal still on?

This is not a discussion forum. If you have an issue with the author of the post take it up by PM and then leave feedback in the Breeder Feedback section.

thank you Rick. If anyone has orders out plz contact me. I will be mailing 3 orders for refunds today.

refunded orders needs a photo of ur set-up and the ooths retuned so i can open them up and determine the reason for all of this.

I did open an ooth on the 31st and it seemed juicy inside and could have hatched. the same batch that the ooth came from was the batch i did refunds off of. So they are not dried up inside, and if i get ooths back from my customers dried then u void my warrenty due to neglect. I have to protect my butt too. Im so sorry for everyones unhappyness with my sales. Im TRYING to make it better. It will just take some time beause of my 2 jobs and 3 hobbies. PLZ keep me posted on account info in my PM only.