Vulcain

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilinYuma

Reaction score
Here's another member that I was surprised to find doesn't have a thread, since he is a known breeder in the European community.

He sent me three ooths last Monday and they arrived here today, a day late due to yet another US National Holiday. As a consequence, the most expensive of the three ooths had already hatched, and despite my best efforts at CPR, only 3 survived. However, this was obviously not his fault and I have already written him hoping to do further business.

On a related note, since I recently posted about Prioity mail from Europe, a Petit Paquet Prioritaire International, essentially an envelope, does not have tracking but does require a Customs CN22 (similar to ours but with no ID # or addies) unlike Poland and some other European countries.

071511: A good hatch from the first remaining ooth!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered an Empusa Pennata ooth from Him, I saw no Feedback from Him, so I bought only one ooth from Him, He sent me an Extra ooth for free, and from that extra Ooth Hatchet 9 Nymphs!!!!!!, I´m so happy with Vulcain :clap: :clap: :clap:

I´ll buy again from Him

Latest posts