Waggin' Ghostie Butts

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meaganelise9

Reaction score
Heehee! I just got my first Ghost from Peter. I don't know really know why I didn't have one before now. Does anyone else find it very humorous that they wag their little butts as they walk, like happy dogs? I feel like he needs a doggy name.

Hours of amusement...

haha, bitten by the invisible ghost! u will never forget them! give it a little honey on your hand and then u will see what a wiggle is really like!

Happy dance. Hilarious. It's pretty endearing. My husband loves it. This was the guy that almost didn't even let me get my first mantis (B. mendica from you). Now he understands..

Lmfao does a good wiggle :p

Couldn't find a good YouTube video to put here though, but 2 pottery classes in a row I did the wiggle to sexy and I know it when it came on the radio :)

Someone should get a few ghosts, give one an Afro then make them do the wiggle dance lol

You can name it Wags. I had a friends with a dog named Wags. When he got it from the pound it didn't have much of a tail. So when it was happy it would get so excited that it would just wag its whole butt. Sometimes it would wag so hard that it would fall down. It was hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmfao does a good wiggle :p

Couldn't find a good YouTube video to put here though, but 2 pottery classes in a row I did the wiggle to sexy and I know it when it came on the radio :)

Someone should get a few ghosts, give one an Afro then make them do the wiggle dance lol
Oh god. Bad image! Bad image

One of my ghost molted today she looks so wicked.. not the most aggressive species but one of the coolest looking i love mine lolz

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, sexy and i know it haha