• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Adult Female P. Wahlbergii

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allenator

Reaction score
I have three adult males and no mature females at the moment. If anyone here in the US has one for sale let me know

I have freshly moulted adult female, if you need one i am happy to help out. ARe you the one just e-mail me earlier today?

I have three adult males and no mature females at the moment. If anyone here in the US has one for sale let me know
I believe that I have three subadult females and no males. It will be a few weeks before these achieve maturity, but I just want to let you know that I am in the opposite predicament and a trade between us makes sense if you cannot locate a more mature female.

Yours truly,

Rich S

Looks like I may have jumped the gun a little bit. One of my females molted into an adult last night,so here in a week or longer I will give the mating a try.

yen-saw, haven't you got fresh male?
All my adult male are at least 2 weeks old, but female having one extra moult are still fresh. Not sure if that answer your question. I don't mind sending my extra female to other people who need them, eventhough i have enough male to pair with all of the female. At the same time, I will also have male for anyone who only has females only if you don't mind male that is 2-4 week old as adult. i don't mind helping out on anything within my capability. It is a small circle in this hobby, i will need your help in the future i am sure. :D

Latest posts