• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted adults . help me please

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dokken

Reaction score
Hi

I'm wanted for the following.

I can pay by paypal, or offer a part of the ooths for the nice people that help me

I'm in France, Europe

[SIZE=10pt]The mantis I need :[/SIZE]

Pnigomantis medioconstricta : Adult female

Deroplatys trigonodera : Adult male

Oxyopsis peruviana : Anything

Hierodula salomonis :Anything

Thanks a lot

Here are the mantis I got in my collection :

Sphodromantis sp

Phyllovates chlorophae

Sphodromantis viridis

Phyllocrania Paradoxa 1 adulte

Stagmatoptera sp Guyana

Sybilla pretiosa

Brunneria borealis

Stagmomantis carolinae

Blepharopsis mendica

Gongylus gongylodes

Schizocephala bicornis

Pnigomantis medioconstricta

Hymenopus coronatus

Polyspilota marginata

Popa Spurca

Tisma pauliani

Deroplatys trigonodera

Hierodula membranacea

Creoboter pictipennis

Orthodera novaezelandae

Last edited by a moderator:
Really, no luck for me

I never had the chance to have answers to my asks here.

Maybe, what I ask is "unfoundable"......

Sorry

HiI'm wanted for the following.

I can pay by paypal, or offer a part of the ooths for the nice people that help me

I'm in France, Europe

[SIZE=10pt]The mantis I need :[/SIZE]

Pnigomantis medioconstricta : Adult female

Deroplatys trigonodera : Adult male

Oxyopsis peruviana : Anything

Hierodula salomonis :Anything

Thanks a lot

Here are the mantis I got in my collection :

Sphodromantis sp

Phyllovates chlorophae

Sphodromantis viridis

Phyllocrania Paradoxa 1 adulte

Stagmatoptera sp Guyana

Sybilla pretiosa

Brunneria borealis

Stagmomantis carolinae

Blepharopsis mendica

Gongylus gongylodes

Schizocephala bicornis

Pnigomantis medioconstricta

Hymenopus coronatus

Polyspilota marginata

Popa Spurca

Tisma pauliani

Deroplatys trigonodera

Hierodula membranacea

Creoboter pictipennis

Orthodera novaezelandae

I would love to help but no luck on the species from me. Those are some really exotic mantids your after. I don't recall seeing anyone on 2 or 3 boards having these available or even in culture. Maybe Yen Saw (usamantis.com) can help or point you to someone who can.

Dokken, send a PM to Tier and Daniel D, they may be able to help you out. I believe they are both in Europe, Germany I think. Check out their info in the breeder feedback area, and search for posts by them, you will likely find a list (maybe only partial) of the species they have in culture.

If you get ooths from any of these species I would be seriously interested, as would several others on this board.

Also check with Lars at http://www.mantisanddragons.com/main/main....lang=eng he has provided a species or two you are looking for pictures to a photographer (Deroplatys trigonodera).

Also here.....http://www.dragonscrest.co.uk/forums/general-mantis-discussions/442-hierodula-salomonis.html for the Jade Mantis (Hierodula salomoni). Looks like they have had them in culture, not sure of the current status though as this info is about 8 months old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank for your replies

I know Lars very well...much of my mantis comes from him.he don't like what i'm searching for the moment.

Tier and Daniel D got not what i'm looking for in their own list

Yes hierodula salomonis is in some english forums. Unfortunabely, for the moment every people that got this species refused to send it to france.(maybe afraid by the travel)

Thanks anyway for the time you spand to reply me.

dokken

Dokken, send a PM to Tier and Daniel D, they may be able to help you out. I believe they are both in Europe, Germany I think. Check out their info in the breeder feedback area, and search for posts by them, you will likely find a list (maybe only partial) of the species they have in culture.If you get ooths from any of these species I would be seriously interested, as would several others on this board.

Also check with Lars at http://www.mantisanddragons.com/main/main....lang=eng he has provided a species or two you are looking for pictures to a photographer (Deroplatys trigonodera).

Also here.....http://www.dragonscrest.co.uk/forums/general-mantis-discussions/442-hierodula-salomonis.html for the Jade Mantis (Hierodula salomoni). Looks like they have had them in culture, not sure of the current status though as this info is about 8 months old.

Thank for your repliesI know Lars very well...much of my mantis comes from him.he don't like what i'm searching for the moment.

Tier and Daniel D got not what i'm looking for in their own list

Yes hierodula salomonis is in some english forums. Unfortunabely, for the moment every people that got this species refused to send it to france.(maybe afraid by the travel)

Thanks anyway for the time you spand to reply me.

dokken
Any time Dokken, sorry we couldn't do more. Many people won't send nymphs out of country, but will send ooths. If I were you I would arrange to meet a couple UK breeders, and bring your mantids on the train. Breed them, and strike a deal for half the fertile ooths to each party to the transaction. Then only ooths are shipped, which more breeders will be willing to do.

Sorry I have no other ideas, best of luck and let us know if you are successful. Always nice to see a breeder pushing the "in culture" envelope.

Wayne

Latest posts