Wanted Arican dealers that sell Coleoplera that i can trust

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowhare

Reaction score
Hello there,

I am new on this forum , and i like to get some help here , is there any one of you on here that can help me find a trustfull dealer from Cameroon , cause there is so mutch scamming gooing on there , that i dont no any more who to trust

Hope some on can tell me a name of a realy honnest dealer from Cameroon

PS I am looking for Goliathus sp

Snowhare

It's your dime or in some cases, I've heard, hundreds of dollars. Too risky for me to attempt, but good luck. Check with Brian Aschenbach or Chrisp. I think they do a lot of wheeling and dealing, but I'm not sure if they'd be willing to share contacts.

You likely have a better chance of just listing off your wanted speciesand buying from those who have the contacts than getting other hobbyists to give up thier info, its just how it is.....good luck

You likely have a better chance of just listing off your wanted speciesand buying from those who have the contacts than getting other hobbyists to give up thier info, its just how it is.....good luck

but in the case anyone wants to give that info up Im all ears as well....

Thanks to all of your support here , i will give up in finding a honnest Cameroon dealer lol

Snowhare

Might be better to get into raising mantids being more people seem to be into them then other insects well in my experience anyways and observations and most people in this forum can point you into the right direction on rearing them and what not!

Do not never ever think that most any deal where you have to send money with Western Union or Moneygram to Cameroon or Nigeria can be anything else than scam / fraud.

Latest posts