• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Cilinia Humeralis &/or Brunners

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellowray91

Reaction score
Prefer nymphs, shipping to FL. We lost all our stock and are missing these little creatures! :(

Prefer nymphs, shipping to FL. We lost all our stock and are missing these little creatures! :(

ok so no responses yet but ya'll please take pity on this blog challenged mom so she can get some bugs for her kid! thanks again!

vic

Few of the breeders on here in the US that had Cilnia humeralis have been having difficulties with males so you may not be able to get this species for a while sadly. Rick is the man to see about Brunneria borealis just letting you and others know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few of the breeders on here in the US that had Cilnia humeralis have been having difficulties with males so you may not be able to get this species for a while sadly. Rick is the man to see about Brunneria borealis just letting you and others know.
I looked for brunners today for you. Sadly, I didn't see a single mantis let alone a brunners.

I'll be going back out.

Latest posts