• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted:Harvestmen

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantidLord

Reaction score
Does anyone have any harvestmen for sale in the u.s? Perferably a relatively small species yet able to feed on small crickets. Please pm me and I will get back asap.

Harvestmen?

You mean the spider or the other arachnid with a single orb for a body?

Harvestmen?

You mean the spider or the other arachnid with a single orb for a body?
The later is called harvestmen, the cellar spider and the harvestman get confused as "daddy longlegs". But yes, the non-spider. Kenthebugguy is all sold out, and I can't find another breeder.

The later is called harvestmen, the cellar spider and the harvestman get confused as "daddy longlegs". But yes, the non-spider. Kenthebugguy is all sold out, and I can't find another breeder.
If you'd like some (I'm assuming any species will do?) I can collect some for you; They're all over here.

Message me. :p

DONT BUY FROM HER

SHE IS SCAMMER

HIBISCUSMILE, CHRISP & ME HAS DID TRADE WITH THIS PERSON = ALL OOTHECAS ARE RUBISH / HATCHED OUT

Thanks for the heads up. But I wasn't going to buy anyway. The idiot didn't even offer what I wanted ;) , the topic of this thread! "Brown mantis" and "Common mantis". LOL :lol:

We've been maybe going to study them. We don't think anyone knows exactly what species we have here. i encourage you to get out and do the same. What's native? What's introduced? Honestly, it's a decent bet that IF you're going to find an undescribed species, harvestmen isn't a bad place to look.

That said, I have no idea how to ID the things, they all look like kix to me.

Latest posts