• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted/offered: idolomantis female/male

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrblue

Reaction score
hey everyone

one of my idolomantis moulted to adult earlier. it is a male, and i have no females. does anyone have a subadult/adult female they wouldnt mind lending, or one that needs a mate? thanks.

hey everyoneone of my idolomantis moulted to adult earlier. it is a male, and i have no females. does anyone have a subadult/adult female they wouldnt mind lending, or one that needs a mate? thanks.
it would help if u put where your from?

oh your a cotney geezer.. :lol: :p have u tryed martin?
not directly. i looked at the website and he doesnt list any adults. in any case, i am summershow and as you can see in that thread, i got mine from martin at aes, so it would probably be ideal if someone had a female that wasnt from martin. but hey, beggars cant be choosers. also i dont really have the money to be buying females, i would rather lend the male to someone or borrow a female.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Ive deleted your pm but...

You can have the two male on an exchange or for good will if you have nothing for exchange, As long as you pay for the postage.

And as one of the males is due to shed (he isnt moving much or eating) I will wait till he has done so to send, to make sure he dont try to shed in transit.

I will contact you when he has shed, should be next couple of days, Mat.

Latest posts