• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Phyllocrania paradoxa and Hymenopus coronatus subadult females

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantis_Whisper

Reaction score
I'm searching for some subadult (or adult) female orchids or ghosts in the US area. (both would be wonderful!)

I'll be gald to buy them off you and I'll most likely give you the second ooth she lays.

Just PM me and we'll talk. :p

believe me, I've looked for subadult orchid females for a LONG TIME. You are not gonna find a subadult, maybe younger, but not sub or adult.

believe me, I've looked for subadult orchid females for a LONG TIME. You are not gonna find a subadult, maybe younger, but not sub or adult.
Yeah, I had a feeling... Just wanted to check. The best chance I have to go to a reptile show and just maybe they'll have some orchids.

good luck on .Hymenopus coronatus subadult female your going to need it..i have adult female i been trying to look for a male for months..ghostmantids are easy to get..pm tapi buy an ooth from him,he might have some left.i bought one from him..very cheape.

good luck on .Hymenopus coronatus subadult female your going to need it..i have adult female i been trying to look for a male for months..ghostmantids are easy to get..pm tapi buy an ooth from him,he might have some left.i bought one from him..very cheape.
Thank you and good luck to you as well. I'd send you a male, but I doubt he'd make it.

Well I have a female ghost already, but I wanted to get another one just in case. Thank you I'll contact him as soon as possible. :D

Latest posts