• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Uromastyx

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy my first uromastyx, and the only one I have seen for sale locally looks incredibly unhealthy. I lived with someone for a few years who owned a small male mali uromastyx, and he was the sweetest, most adorable lizard I had ever seen. Now that I own my own home and have the space, I'd love to buy one for myself.

I remember seeing a link here a while back for a similar reptile forum. Would any of you be able to point me in the direction of a good breeder or another good resource? I did a quick forum search and wasn't able to find anything.

Thanks!

I'm looking to buy my first uromastyx, and the only one I have seen for sale locally looks incredibly unhealthy. I lived with someone for a few years who owned a small male mali uromastyx, and he was the sweetest, most adorable lizard I had ever seen. Now that I own my own home and have the space, I'd love to buy one for myself.

I remember seeing a link here a while back for a similar reptile forum. Would any of you be able to point me in the direction of a good breeder or another good resource? I did a quick forum search and wasn't able to find anything.

Thanks!
http://market.kingsnake.com/

I got mine from Deer Fern Farms. I highly recommend them. THey also have excellent care section on their website. You should use their care sheet no matter where you get one from:

Deer Fern Farms

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts