Was gone for awhile =)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat39

Reaction score
HI guys! I’m back! I was never really gone from the mantis hobby, but I took a bit of a break. Too many losers bugging me and my original computer crashed. Believe it or not, there are quite a few low life losers out there to scam you in the mantis hobby, which screwed me out on a bit of money. I just got sick of it. Meanwhile, I went out and had a great time away from the computer and the forum.. I was a bit overwhelmed at one point with waaaay the heck too much stuff to worry about.

Here’s a little video I made from my birthday.. there is a LOT of strong language and R rated material, so don’t watch it if you can’t handle that sort of thing. =)

http://youtu.be/2N7yNof5QC4

Anyways, I’ll be back on the forum a little more now.

PS. Sorry to those of you who messaged me while I was away and never got the chance to reply back to. If you're upset about it, then you can go sit on your thumb. =D

So is this all the fun i could be having if i stop keeping mantids? WT... :)
Hahahahahahha! Quite possibly =P Just trade the money you're spending on maintaining and getting mantis, and invest that in booze instead... ok I'm just kidding =P

Dude! Youre back! I was wondering where you were. I was also wondering what happened to your amazing collection. Welcome back! :)

You've been gone more than a little while. Welcome back.

haha at the guy that pulled his butt out. im watching the video with no sound and that made me laugh

oh ya... welocome back btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back!! I missed u!!
awww.. come here n gimme a kiss!

Kiet welcome back! ....show em your snail Harlem Shake! Please! :D
Haha! Here it is! http://youtu.be/V2KS8_0e_-0

Welcome back dude. Party hard! :)
LOL.. unfortunately, I stopped the partying after I got my gf

Dude! Youre back! I was wondering where you were. I was also wondering what happened to your amazing collection. Welcome back! :)
Hahaha! My "amazing" collection is now just a collection...

You've been gone more than a little while. Welcome back.
Feels great to be back man! =)

Welcome back. I have to take a cruise.
YES! I recommend that everyone go on one.. and try to sneak on lots of booze! ;-)

Glad to see you back, stranger! :D
Glad to see YOU as well! =D

haha at the guy that pulled his butt out. im watching the video with no sound and that made me laugh

oh ya... welocome back btw
LOL.. there's sooooo much more to that video, but I kept the video youtube friendly =)

i was watching some of your utube vids last week. welcome
AWWW! Make sure you click on as many annoying ads that pop up as possible.. =Þ:::

WELCOME BACK BUDDY!!

How long do I have to sit on my thumb? Starting to get a bit sore.

I know my emails were annoying but it does hurt my feelings that you called me a loser, hahaha!

Man, you crack me up!

Latest posts