Webpage directory

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What other info are you talking about? Are you saying most of the other sites only have message boards? I'm sorry, I might be just missing something but I have no idea what your talking about.

i think this is a fantastic site in itself, if you use the search function or look at the archive of posts and threads, you can probably get more/better information than you can from most mantis sites which have the same basic standard caresheets that can be found everywhere else and are often only formed from a few observations, whereas here we have lots of different experiences and viewpoints of the same subject, which i think is more useful.

but back to the topic, a list of useful links would be... useful, but i think this can be best achieved as a sticky thread right here on the forum.

Having more mantis related website is definately a good thing, especially when more info/links can be shared by many others. I hope one day i can share my experience with others through a website although i am not consider an expert in this field yet. The last thing i want to know is closedown of any mantis related website, or someone expert leaving this field such as Evan.

My idea was a list of links stickied to this forum from the begining. I never inteaded to have a website created soley for the purpose of housing links.

My idea was a list of links stickied to this forum from the begining. I never inteaded to have a website created soley for the purpose of housing links.
ah ok i guess i lost the meaning of the thread somewhere with all the talk of bandwidth and traffic and hosting, but yeh that sounds like a good idea to me.

Latest posts