weekend shoot

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks nick! we have great models! :D i have figured out the types of surfaces that each will sit on quietly(somewhat), except for the violins, they are impossible! they rock back and forth way to much.. I probably have 600 pictures and not one really good one! :angry:

thanks nick! we have great models! :D i have figured out the types of surfaces that each will sit on quietly(somewhat), except for the violins, they are impossible! they rock back and forth way to much.. I probably have 600 pictures and not one really good one! :angry:
Oh, bless those little Gongy's!

Great pics! Can you get any of the little tarsus on the Idolo? I want to see how the back 4 REALLY grip things like twigs and nets, and my lens just ain't cuttin' it!

Can't believe I'm saying this, but that Idolo actually looks kinda creepy in the first photo. Still, great photos!

Oh, bless those little Gongy's!

Great pics! Can you get any of the little tarsus on the Idolo? I want to see how the back 4 REALLY grip things like twigs and nets, and my lens just ain't cuttin' it!
i sure will try! they seem the best behaved around L-4/5 so, couple more molts then we will have a try at that.. :D

Can't believe I'm saying this, but that Idolo actually looks kinda creepy in the first photo. Still, great photos!
i think that is why i liked that one so much... i misted the yellow flowers and the nymph when we first started, so the reflections from the water droplets gave the whole pic an eerie glow. :)

That first pic is AWESOME! We are getting some really great photographers on this forum.

Latest posts