weird ghost behaviour?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idolomantis

Reaction score
i found out my little spirit is going to molt soon(3 weeks same instar, refusing food, dull colors etc) but nowit keeps climbing to the ground and hangs 1 cm above it, when i replace her, she just climbs to the same spot. i removed all decoration and now she,s forced to hang in the lid. but why would she keep climbing down?

Can u put something for her to hang onto like a branch from side to side at the top? More than likely she will go back up before time to molt, they almost always do, but it is not good to start changing her enviroment right now, let her feel safe where she usually is.

Can u put something for her to hang onto like a branch from side to side at the top? More than likely she will go back up before time to molt, they almost always do, but it is not good to start changing her enviroment right now, let her feel safe where she usually is.
i did have a branch, it bends from side to side just under the lid, but the problem was, that she climbed down and hang on the under just above the ground. i,ll try to make someting.

Latest posts