What do Mantid Forum members drive?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna drive cheap cars and use the money saved to take my gal around the world and make a serious run at my bucket list (e.g. cage dive with great whites).
Excellent idea, indeed! I've been cage diving with great whites. Hit me up on PM if you want the 411.

Here's the Bentley Continental GTC I mentioned earlier in the thread.

IMG_9344.JPG

IMG_9348.JPG

:tt1:

Yeatzee, just wanted to say I spent some time looking at your truck album. Pretty nice pictures dude! They all look really neat. I too love my vehicles! So this forum is awesome! Forum about one of my favorite things (Insects, particularly mantids) talking about my other favorite (cars/trucks).

So here goes...Sorry, I couldn't post just one.

This is my 96' Mustang, and in the back is the 04 Titan

18941610044529617111536.jpg

19920210044542817441536.jpg

The car...again.

18943610044526017021536.jpg

My truck on the beach.

20040610048257310301536.jpg

This is after I put on the new exhaust.

64081184426420935153648.jpg

*Really like this thread!!! haha

Do you only have a black one?
Okay I don't know if you're kidding, but 1) I'm 14, and 2) my mom and dad drive a Mitsubishi Montero Sport and a Chevy Suburban (Mentioned that in an earlier comment). The Bentley belongs to my next door neighbor's brother-in-law. I don't mean this in a rude way (If it sounds rude). :)

Hey guys, thought I'd share. Huge car guy, have owned many jap and euro exotics. My current stable includes a 2008 DG ti RS4 with a few mods ;) , and my daily driver, a lowely Subaru Impreza hatch on steelies!

IMG_2341.jpg

2008-Audi-RS4-7251-1.jpg

tint1.jpg

Annnd last and the very least:

DSC00308.jpg

Past cars include a 2001 Nissan Alitma (first car), Comptech supercharged Acura CL type S (first real car), stage 3 B5 S4, B7 S4 V8, and now my current lineup.

Yeatzee, just wanted to say I spent some time looking at your truck album. Pretty nice pictures dude! They all look really neat. I too love my vehicles! So this forum is awesome! Forum about one of my favorite things (Insects, particularly mantids) talking about my other favorite (cars/trucks).
Thanks!

What size tires are you running on the Titan?

@ Scarby, I dyno'd 312 AWHP, 295 tq. IT was also about 90 degrees out, and full of heatsoak. That was a stock, baseline dyno. My latest with my mods brought me up to 327awhp, and 307 lb ft. (power mods include center resonator delete, intake spacers, gutted pre-cats, upgraded MAF hose and a re-flash to the CPU)

EDIT: That was uncorrected too! On a Mustang dyno.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats pretty darn good. My numbers are a little lower than that. I love the sti but i may downgrade\upgrade to an evo 8. It would be wayyy cheaper than my 11,000 mile sti.

Yeatzee, I'm running 33s now. Nitto Durra Grapplers, more of a hwy terrain, but still aggressive enough for the light off-roading I like to do. They are great tires!! Had them put on in March.

Yeatzee, I'm running 33s now. Nitto Durra Grapplers, more of a hwy terrain, but still aggressive enough for the light off-roading I like to do. They are great tires!! Had them put on in March.
Looks great! I got a buddy with 33's on his 4 banger ranger, and they look like monster truck wheel's compared to my stock ones hahahaha. I'd like 33's more than 32's but I'd hate to lose even more MPG and my 3.73 gears would probably like an upgrade ;)

Nice man! They do look huge on the rangers. Is yours the 4 or 6?

Mine has the lower "towing-gears" 3.36 I believe, only mods are a CAI, Superchip, and Banks Exhaust (my favorite, I love how annoyingly loud it is) its got some power, but definitely loves gasoline! haha

I wish I still had the picture, my old mantis would sit on the steering wheel and stare out the front windshield on trips from school to home, coolest pet ever.

Latest posts