What do you keep your mantids in?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His name is Spartacus lol as far as having aspergers.... I totally get it now. :) I teach students with aspergers so I can appreciate why sarcasm isn't your friend! Got it!

Where do you guys get these large containers anyhow? I don't think I have ever seen these "cheese balls" people are talking about. I've seen the licorice containers that D_hempstress put hers in but haven't seen pickle jars or cheese balls.... What's the magic store? Lol
Is the bonjour guy named Spartacus or the nymph I sold you? Lol.

There are a lot of places online where you can find big containers for your mantid(s).

Nymph lol
Oh, lol, nice name. Mine are Zip, Morta and Gor-Tok. The last two are from my original alien language. Morta = endearing/cute, Gor-Tok = gorging. And Zip just means zip, lol, cause he's fast. He does back flips, too, lol. Does Spartacus do that?

Lol Spartacus is kind if a whack job, actually. Jumps out if his cup and runs all over the other enclosures. It's quite funny to watch. I think he's rounding up the soldiers for a rebellion.

Lol Zip I am going to use that one someday.. maybe " Zippy" . I have to have a big clear space when I take my Cryptic out. She is so fast and tiny I am so afraid I am going to lose her:S

Lol Spartacus is kind if a whack job, actually. Jumps out if his cup and runs all over the other enclosures. It's quite funny to watch. I think he's rounding up the soldiers for a rebellion.
Oh yeah, mine are whack jobs, too, LOL. Especially the males, doing back-flips and all, lol.

Lol Zip I am going to use that one someday.. maybe " Zippy" . I have to have a big clear space when I take my Cryptic out. She is so fast and tiny I am so afraid I am going to lose her:S
Nice. :) And I've lost a nymph, before. Just one, when I hatched my first ootheca, which belonged to a T. sinensis.

I just finished housing for S Bicornis and Idolomantis nymphs. I have grasslike artificial turf for the bottom of the Bicornis enclosure that can be rinsed easily.

Latest posts