What songs do you know the words to?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James: "Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood; Feel Good Inc"

Oh goody! Trouble with that one, though, is that we see so little of Noodle. How about "Dare" lol!

James: "Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood; Feel Good Inc"Oh goody! Trouble with that one, though, is that we see so little of Noodle. How about "Dare" lol!
Dare is a favorite of mine.

Noodle for the win.

[SIZE=14pt]Well how about "NOFX" with "Kill all the white Man"[/SIZE]

Wo a mo a kill all the white man wo a mo

the white man calls him self civilized because he know who to take over

the white man come to pillage my village.

I am going to stop there but it a good song and its sang by nofx who are white and, well they are from calif also they are punk.

ps sorry if your upset it was the song that been play around in my head.

oh...and anything by decemberists.....siiiiigh....

and MUSE. i would eat matt's toenail clippings and drink his bathwater. i would come into his shower and steal the hair that collects in the drain and make little mini matts and eat them when noones watching, just to be closer to him (dont worry james, i do this to you too :) <3 ) :D it isnt right for one person to have so much talent. though the latest track has been a serious disappointment :(

Thanks guys, I really appreciate that.

I'll let you know once I've mastered the "Robot Rock" lyrics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, I really appreciate that.I'll let you know once I've mastered the "Robot Rock" lyrics.
Another awesome Daft Punk song!

"ROCK!!! ROBOT..." er, could you help me out with the next line, mate? :p

Phil: 2D is my fave Gorillaz member. His voice reminds me so much of Damon Albarn :p bringer of Blur. Sorry Noodle. Love you on '19-2000.'

Ooh, another song: Blur - Out Of Time.

Man, I totally forgot the lyrics once again... back to the drawing board.

Oh, and I know the lyrics to "One More Chance" by Bloc Party too, but this is some hard-core mastah-blastah type level, don't even try it people.

This isn't meant to be offensive in any way. darth - are you 11-12?
yeah i am 11. My friends approach me whenever they need to catch bugs. my friends also think im slightly crazy because i hold most insets with my bare hands! they run away screaming when i do that :D :lol:

haha, was just wondering. I teach piano to kids your age, and those songs seem to be all the rage with them - It's really strange that green day is still around... I can't really get into coldplay though

This is a funny thread, with a couple of surprises:

1. I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned "Praying Mantis" by Don Dixon.

2. I'm also surprised that, in a thread with someone called "Superfreak" and someone with a picture of Rick James in his avatar, there were no Rick James lyrics! :lol:

And to all of the Aussies on this forum: The Presets rock! I saw them open for Ladytron here in Chicago a few years ago, and they seemed genuinely surprised at the huge amount of applause they got after playing their first song. Also, congrats on your man Mark Webber winning his first F1 race. I always thought he had it in him, but was just never in the right car at the right time.