What to name my gecko

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alan2296

Reaction score
I have recently bought a gargoyle gecko and i haven't been able to pick a name for him yet. Can somebody give me some suggestions on what to name him?? he is a grayish/bluish gecko with orange spots

Name him Tye haha, that was the name of my gecko that died two days ago. he was my first ever pet, i got him for my fifth birthday ( he was 2 weeks old when i got him). I am almost 16, he was an old guy. Sadly in his last few months he lost his sight and i had to rub the food against his mouth until he would eat it. He was a trooper and i loved him a lot. It would be an honer in his name.

But i realize it is a lame name (hey, i was 5 when i named him lol) but it would be cool.

i think I'm gonna name him thor, actually i told the guy who recommended the name on this thread that name to him

pics:

2pQHw.jpg

6Io5K.jpg

LwYty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
he developed a lot more color in the past few days. And i know that they change color when they are on colorful objects, but he is on a light object and he is a dark color.