Whats the best food to feed my L4 ghosts?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, theyre not, as long as your ghosts are eating them.
Olga's right :) I've had adult mantids (Stagmomantis size) eat mosquitoes! Although you'd probably have to pump more Drosophila into the enclosure than you would bluebottles.

no, theyre not, as long as your ghosts are eating them.
I agree of course, but remember the Superfreak Principle of Conservation of Energy that says that a mantis will use less energy if it catches the largest possible (manageable) prey and has to exert itself less often, and that the saved energy can be used for growth, egg production and studying for exams.

I agree of course, but remember the Superfreak Principle of Conservation of Energy that says that a mantis will use less energy if it catches the largest possible (manageable) prey and has to exert itself less often, and that the saved energy can be used for growth, egg production and studying for exams.
Lol... :p

Mine thrive on house flies....I just bought some blue bottles to try out with em. I'll let you guys know how it works out and which they prefer.

Latest posts