Wheel Bugs Mounting!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenOasis

Reaction score
On my way to meet Bob Clark in OKC right now...bouncing around in the back of the van trying to type... but I just had to share!

Last couple days I have seen a male on a female's back, but it wasn't till this morning that I saw that they'd made a "love connection". I'm stoked to think that I might finally get to hatch some of these guys!

Of course, I'm hoping to end up with enough to go around...but I also want to raise a sizeable group just to see what they're like from egg to adult...we'll just have to hope & pray that all goes well!

Nathiel, that may be, but I am breeding these in captivity for the first time.

B, I will probably do more trading with them than anything. They are really a neat species!

Are you going to sell the nymphs?
Do you want to buy some? They're all over my yard during the spring. I can probably catch a few for some forum members that want them. I don't really have any interest in them, so I don't know of they're hard to ship or take care of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nathiel, that may be, but I am breeding these in captivity for the first time.
You do not have to explain things like that. Call me Happy1892 or Nathaniel. I had a math teacher that called me Nathan and my friends thought it was funny because nobody has ever called me that (they did not know that, it was because they have not heard anybody call me that). Do not be angry about that. I thought that was outside and so it was not special but it is there I guess. And that was in captivity. Could you please write down how you kept them? :D I tried to keep them but they would not eat. I have not seen any this year so far. You could call me (these are sounds that sound similar to Nathaniel) 나딴니엘, 나다니엔 or 나따니엘 (to make a sound like that it uses a lot of letters LOL!), 나딴니엘 is the best, if you want. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts