Where can I buy large deli cups with ventilated tops?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch65009

Superlative Сasual Dating - Live Women
Reaction score
I'm in need of 10 or more large deli cups, where can I get some online or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found the cheapest way to get deli cups is to go to, well, the deli! The local walmart (I see you're in Canada, so YMMV, but it wouldn't hurt to check your local deli) is pretty generous with their cups--I usually just order a 32oz of whatever looks most edible and ask for a couple extra cups--they've asked if I want the lids every time and I haven't had to pay a penny extra for any of it. I do have to buy the lids online though, and I get those through josh's frogs, or you could MacGuyver it.

Yes we have Walmart. 🙄

Even had Target, until they tanked. They changed their strategy when they came up here. They went cheaper and failed because of it. Can't take down Walmart up here. 

Deli cups you can get on AMazon but the tops aren't ventilated. They have them on ebay too.

If you have cups that fit the lids, most deli cup should, not sure on canada's though, got a pic? Lids should be cheaper to send

than the cups too.

When I lived in the great North I bought my deli cups at the local cash and carry type store. You should check out the few in Ont to see if they happen to carry what you are looking for.

As for lids, I would go to the dollar store, buy some kind of fine mesh ribbon and then modify the cup lids myself with my trusty glue gun. I have washed the heck out of mine countless times and only one has ever lost its mesh in 2 years.

These are not deli cups but its the same principal. A bit more work to make your own but they last very well if you are willing to wash and reuse them.

RY6rJTS.jpg

Latest posts