Where do you buy your deli cups?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatalmantis

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good source to purchase deli cups with vented lids in bulk. Where could I get the best deals?

I was getting them from USmantis.
I don't recommend USmantis since they're a known scammer. This is just my opinion, but even if you have received quality stuff in the past from Craig, it's better not to support him. With money or otherwise. He's pulled the wool over a lot of people's eyes in the hobby and isn't changing anytime soon. It's your choice what you do with your money though.

I just would like to make a comment about post like this.
I have been here for a very long time and I try to support the forum so that it does not go away. I used to give away a free mantis when someone became a supporting member. I also get emails about 2-3times a month about someone wanting to purchase off of me from another Country. I always give them a link to this forum. I usually never tell them who I am so you wouldn't know I sent them here.
Saying that I want you guys to think about the people here who are trying to make a living by selling things the Members are buying.
You guys mention Rainbow Mealworms a lot. That's great that there's somewhere else to get feeders.. but they done nothing for this forum or it's members. I am not the only one on here selling things. Alex Is an so are a few other's . Consider boosting your fellow hobbiest, instead of a company that isn't a part of us , and supporting the forum , it's 20.00 a year folks.

I just would like to make a comment about post like this.
I have been here for a very long time and I try to support the forum so that it does not go away. I used to give away a free mantis when someone became a supporting member. I also get emails about 2-3times a month about someone wanting to purchase off of me from another Country. I always give them a link to this forum. I usually never tell them who I am so you wouldn't know I sent them here.
Saying that I want you guys to think about the people here who are trying to make a living by selling things the Members are buying.
You guys mention Rainbow Mealworms a lot. That's great that there's somewhere else to get feeders.. but they done nothing for this forum or it's members. I am not the only one on here selling things. Alex Is an so are a few other's . Consider boosting your fellow hobbiest, instead of a company that isn't a part of us , and supporting the forum , it's 20.00 a year folks.
They haven't had a chance to do anything because they weren't aware that they could be part of this hobby or even of it. I did a collaboration with them here BECAUSE I want to support my fellow hobbyists. They have good deals and have been nothing but kind to both me and Alex.
As for the forum, it's a wonderful place to get a hold of mantises, but it's small. People have since migrated from here to places like Facebook and Instagram. I may not support the forum financially, but I do my best to bring people here when I do talk to hobbyists. I like this forum because of how it's organized and had information readily available. That's one of the biggest benefits of a forum in general.

If you're worried about your business and others on this forum not getting the support they need, then let's do something about it! I'm always up for brainstorming. I want to help our hobby and I want to help you, so let's work together!

Last edited:
I just dont think you guys realize what it cost the owners to publish this forum. There are so few supporters and
everybody likes to post and have questions answered. But we need to put our money where our fingers are, this forum.