Where do you get Flies?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Houseflies:

Spiderpharm.com

Bluebottles:

jadabait.net and grubco.com

with spiderpharm, how many HF pupae approximately per gram?

I currently use mantisplace but thats just because I don't need very many right now. Everything is fairly expensive there but its the only option for people like me who have only a few mantids capable of taking BB's right now.

you could use me lol no no, there websites are good too. never used jadabait.net though, guess ill give them a try =)

with spiderpharm, how many HF pupae approximately per gram?I currently use mantisplace but thats just because I don't need very many right now. Everything is fairly expensive there but its the only option for people like me who have only a few mantids capable of taking BB's right now.
Also, since you live in Ohio, like Rebecca, you should get them a day sooner than from some more distant place.

SpiderPharm is in AZ, and it never takes more than two days for a package to get to me by Priority, sometimes only one!

Also, since you live in Ohio, like Rebecca, you should get them a day sooner than from some more distant place.SpiderPharm is in AZ, and it never takes more than two days for a package to get to me by Priority, sometimes only one!
Where did you get the idea that I live in Ohio Phil? :p

Where did you get the idea that I live in Ohio Phil? :p
You mean that Temecula and its 80F weather aren't in Ohio? :D

I'm pretty sure that Dayton is though, and to be honest, I didn't want to address Mantidsaresweet as "Manti" so I left out the honorific.

Go to bed, Tanner!

Mostly mantis place. Ja da bait is cheap but I had really low eclose rate with theirs. Now, granted that was the only time I ever ordered from them.

Latest posts