Where is Julian camilo?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonpat83

Reaction score
Ok does anyone no where Julian Camilo has gone, I paid for a mantis from him several weeks ago and have never heard from him since!

He has had no posts on the site since I paid him and he replies to none of my emails, I dont know if something has maybe happened to him but I would like to know if anyone has heard from him as its over a month since I paid him and he just seemed to dissapear.

Hey, you are not alone, Julian owes me 80 US dollars

PayPal is aware but he has no money in his account they told me

Julian is such a sweetheart he even blocked me from two different Screennames...so I know he is ripping us off on purpose now...

with school starting for him and all he just gave up and his girlfriend broke up with him so I don't think he cares about anyone anymore

Yeah, I paid him £20 and that was the last I heard from him, he doesn't reply to any emails or pm's, I thought he would be ok as he had plenty good feedback but I suppose you cant ever be sure!

he was just on and i tried to talk to him but no reply here is proof

In total there are 3 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest[Administrator][Moderator]

Most users ever online was 55 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:37 pm

Registered Users: julian camilo, robo mantis

who would of thought this behavior out of Julian?!??

I thought he was one of the better people using this forum....

PS Thanks Robo, but like I said HE IS alive and well

you just backed that up, thank you

Latest posts